In 1976 prop maker Andrew Ainsworth of Shepperton Design Studios created the original Stormtrooper helmets and armour for the first movie. These products are based on the original moulds Andrew produced, as close as it is possible to get to the original film props. Accept no compromises!
- Close the blast doors, put your feet up and pour yourself a drink!
- We like to imagine that Vader has a row of these in his Death Star office
- Is that what the inside of a trooper’s head looks like? No wonder they can never shoot straight…
- We’re pretty sure that this IS the decanter you’re looking for
- Based on the original moulds used to cast the original movie stormtrooper helmets, yowza! (They’re smaller than a real head though)
- Looks great filled with whiskey. Or vodka. Or Mountain Dew. Heck, it looks awesome filled with anything!
- They don’t show it in the movies, but we hear that Ewoks are always knocking back the good stuff from one of these