How To Play?
1. Each player takes turns popping bubbles.
2. Players can only pop 1-3 bubbles or any number of bubbles at a time (the rules can be set freely).
3. When you want to pop 2 or more bubbles, you must pop the connected bubbles.
4. The player who pops the last bubble on the board loses the game round.
5. After the game is over, just flip the board to start the next round of the game, No setup time and no pieces to arrange.
High-Quality Silicone Material, Easy To Clean, Safe And Secure.
The product is made of food-grade silicone material, which is easy to clean, resistant to high temperatures, and can be disinfected with boiling water to reduce the damage of bacteria to children.
Since the material of the product has a certain degree of stretch, the size may have a slight error.
There are no reviews yet.